The type of video content uploaded might be anything from shorts to full-length TV shows and movies. The video host stores the video on its server and offers users the ability to enable different types of embed codes or links that allow others to view the video content. The website, mainly used as the video hosting website, is usually called the video sharing website.
Minimum Internet connection speeds required:
- Download speed: 12 Mb/s
- Upload speed: 0.5 Mb/s (512 Kb/s)
- You can test the speed of your connection at the link: speedtest.net
- WiFi connections cannot deliver the consistency required for conferencing. Make sure you are able to connect directly to your router or cable modem via Ethernet cable.
Video conferencing with its multiple simultaneous video chats demands a good deal from your computer. The following platforms are required:
- Windows 7+
- Mac OS X 10.6+ (Snow Leopard or higher)
Upgrade your browser to the latest version:
Upgrade to the latest version of Flash Player:
Headset with Mic
- Plug in your headset before you begin the rest of the setup.
- Configure Your Computer’s Sound Settings